1. Hu Xiaojin, Wan Xiaodong, Tan Wei, Xie Huijun*, Zhuang Linlan, Zhang Jian, Hu Zhen, Liang Shuang. More is better? Constructed wetlands filled with different amount of Fe oxides showed opposite phosphorus removal performance [J]. Journal of Cleaner Production, 2021: 129749.
2. Junyu Huo, Xiaojin Hu, Shiyi Cheng, Huijun Xie*, Zhen Hu, Haiming Wu, Shuang Liang. Effects and mechanisms of constructed wetlands with different substrates on N2O emission in wastewater treatment [J]. Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 2021.https://doi.org/10.1007/s11356-021-17219-6.
3. Shiyi Cheng, Congli Qin, Huijun Xie*, Wenxing Wang, Jian Zhang, Zhen Hu, Shuang Liang. Comprehensive evaluation of manganese oxides and iron oxides as metal substrate materials for constructed wetlands from the perspective of water quality and greenhouse effect [J]. Ecotoxicology and environmental safety, 2021, 221, 112451.
4. Xiaojin Hu, Huijun Xie*, Linlan Zhuang,Jian Zhang, Zhen Hu, Shuang Liang, Kuishuang Feng. A review on the role of plant in pharmaceuticals and personal care products (PPCPs) removal in constructed wetlands [J]. Science of the total environment, 2021, 780, 146637.
5. Ning Zhang, Chaoyu Li, Huijun Xie*, Yixiao Yang, Zhen Hu, Mingming Gao, Shuang Liang, Kuishuang Feng. Mn oxides changed nitrogen removal process in constructed wetlands with a microbial electrolysis cell [J]. Science of the total environment, 2021, 770, 144761.
6. Shiyi Cheng, Congli Qin, Huijun Xie*, Wenxing Wang, Zhen Hu, Shuang Liang, Kuishuang Feng. A new insight on the effects of iron oxides and dissimilated metal-reducing bacteria on CH4 emissions in constructed wetland matrix systems. Bioresource Technology, 2021, 320 (Part A), 124296.
7. Xiaodong Wan, Yi Li, Chaoyu Li, Huijun Xie*, Jian Zhang, Shuang Liang. Effect of iron plaque on the root surface of hydrophyte on nitrogen and phosphorus transformation[J]. Bioresource Technology Reports, 2020, 12:100566.
8. Ning Zhang, Yixiao Yang, Lihua Huang, Huijun Xie*, Zhen Hu. Birnessite-coated sand filled vertical flow constructed wetlands improved nutrients removal in cold climate. RSC Advances, 2019, 9(62): 35931-35938.
9. Bowei Zhang, Ying Guo, Jun yu Huo, Huijun Xie*, Chunhua Xu, Shuang Liang. Combining chemical oxidation and bioremediation for petroleum polluted soil remediation by BC-nZVI activated persulfate. Chemical Engineering Journal, 2020, 382,123055.
10. Yixiao Yang, Junhua Liu, Ning Zhang, Huijun Xie*, Jian Zhang, Zhen Hu, Qian Wang. Influence of application of manganese ore in constructed wetlands on the mechanisms and improvement of nitrogen and phosphorus removal[J]. Ecotoxicology and environmental safety, 2019, 170: 446-452.
11. Xie Huijun, Wang Haijing, Ji Fang, Liang Yong, Song Maoyong*,Zhang Jian. Tetrabromobisphenol A alters soil microbial community via selective antibacterial activity. Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety, 2018, 164, 597-603.
12. Huijun Xie*, Yixiao Yang, Junhua Liu, Yan Kang, Jian Zhang*, Zhen Hu, Shuang Liang. Enhanced triclosan and nutrient removal performance in vertical up-flow constructed wetlands with manganese oxides. Water Research, 2018, 145 (15): 457-466.
13. Junhua Liu, Shuning Wang, Huijun Xie*, Zhen Hu, Jian Zhang. Influence of artificial root exudates on triclosan removal in soil under aerobic and anaerobic conditions, CLEAN–Soil, Air, Water, 2018, 46(2): 1700623.
14. Hu Jiannan, Liu Jianing, Fan Jinlin, Hu Zhen, Xie Huijun, Wang Shuning Liu Junhua . Effect of salinity on the performance of constructed wetlands treating mariculture wastewater with different halophytes and its molecular biological mechanism. Desalination and water treatement, 2017, 99, 255-265.
15. Haijing Wang, Jianing.Liu, Jingmin Wang, WenjunYu, Huijun Xie*, Shuning Wang, & Jian Zhang, Different microbial distributions in the Yellow River delta. Desalination and water treatment, 2017, 75, 70-78.
16. Junhua Liu, Jingmin Wang, Congcong Zhao, Jianing Liu, Huijun Xie*, Shuning Wang, Jian Zhang, Zhen Hu, Performance and mechanism of triclosan removal in simultaneous nitrification and denitrification (SND) process under Low-oxygen condition, Applied Microbiology and biotechnology, 2017, 4(101): 1653-1660.
17. Jianing Liu, Jingmin Wang, Congcong Zhao, Anthony G. Hay, Huijun Xie*, Jian Zhan, Triclosan removal in wetlands constructed with different aquatic plants，Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology, 2016, 100(3): 1459-1467.
18. Wang Jingmin, Gao Mingyu, Xie Huijun*, Jian Zhang. Application of Biological Island Grids in Wastewater Treatment and its Microbial Mechanisms, Desalination and Water Treatment, 2015, 10: 2731-2738.
19. Jian Zhang, Jing Qing, Congcong Zhao, Cui Liu, Huijun Xie*, Shuang Liang. Responseof Bacteria and Fungi in Soil Microcosm under the Presence of PesticideEndosulfan. Water, Air, & Soil Pollution. 2015, 226:109.
20. Congcong Zhao, HuiJun Xie*, Jian Zhang, Jingtao Xu,Shuang Liang, Spatial distribution of organochlorine pesticides (OCPs) andeffect of soil characters, A case study of a pesticide producing factory, Chemosphere,90, 2381-2387, 2013
21. Weifeng Liu, Jian Zhang, Huijun Xie*, Chenglu Zhang, Sorption removal of cephalexin by HNO3 and H2O2 oxidized activated carbons, Science China Chemistry, 55(9), 1959-1967, 2012
22. Huijn Xie, Fuwei Gao, Wei Tan, Shuguang Wang*, A short-term study on the interaction of bacteria, fungi andendosulfan, Science of the total environment, 412-413, 375-379, 2011
23. Huijun Xie*, Wei Tan, Jian Zhang, HongbinNiu, Adsorption of Methylene Blue from aqueous solution onto peraceticacid-modified loosestrife powder - a new adsorbent, Advanced MaterialsResearch, 152-153, 691-696, 2011
24. Huijun Xie*, Qiang Ma, Wei Tan, JianZhang, Adsorption of Phthalate Esters (PAEs) from Aqueous Solution ontoActivated Carbons from Softstem bulrush, Advanced Materials Research, 152-153,791-796, 2011
25. Huijun Xie, Weifeng Liu, Jian Zhang*,Chenglu Zhang, Liang Ren, Sorption of norfloxacin from aqueous solutions byactivated carbon developed from Trapa natans husk, Science China Chemistry, 54,835-843, 2011
26. Huijun Xie, Yijing Shi, Jian Zhang, Yin Cui, Shaoxiang Shao, Shuguang Wang, Ran Zhao, Degradation of phthalate esters (PAEs) in soil and the effects of PAEs on soil microcosm activity, Journal of Chemical Technology and Biotechnology, 2010, 85, 1108-1116.
27. 张博伟,王海静,宋茂勇,谢慧君*,张建. 四溴双酚A对土壤无机氮转化的影响及其微生物学机理初探. 浙江农业学报. 2019,31(04),639-645.