2. Lei Ding, Yingming Li, Pu Wang, Xiaomin Li, Zongshan Zhao, Qinghua Zhang*, Ting Ruan, Guibin Jiang. Chinese Science Bulletin. (SCI)
3. Yingming Li, Thanh Wang, Pu Wang, Lei Ding, Xiaomin Li, Yawei Wang, Qinghua Zhang*, An Li, Guibin Jiang. Reduction of Atmospheric Polychlorinated Dibenzo-p-Dioxins and Dibenzofurans (PCDD/Fs) during the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games. Environmental Sciences and Technology, 2011, 45: 3304–3309
4. Pu Wang, Qinghua Zhang, Yawei Wang, Thanh Wang, Xiaomin Li, Yingming Li, Lei Ding, Guibin Jiang. Altitude dependence of polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs) and polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDEs) in surface soil from Tibetan Plateau, China.Chemosphere, 2009, 76: 1498-1504
5. Pu Wang, Qinghua Zhang*, Yawei Wang, Thanh Wang, Xiaomin Li, Lei Ding, Guibin Jiang. Evaluation of Soxhlet extraction, accelerated solvent extraction and microwave-assisted extraction for the determination of polychlorinated biphenyls and polybrominated diphenyl ethers in soil and fish samples. Analytica Chimica Acta, 2010, 663: 43-48
6. Yingming Li, Pu Wang, Lei Ding, Xiaomin Li, Thanh Wang, Qinghua Zhang, Hongbiao Yang, Guibin Jiang, Fusheng Wei. Atmospheric distribution of polychlorinated dibenzo-p-dioxins, dibenzofurans and dioxin-like polychlorinated biphenyls around a steel plant area, Northeast China. Chemosphere, 2010, 79:253-258.
7. Yingming Li, Qinghua Zhang, Dongsheng Ji, Thanh Wang, Yawei Wang, Pu Wang, Lei Ding, Guibin Jiang. Levels and Vertical Distributions of PCBs, PBDEs and OCPsin the Atmospheric Boundary Layer: Observation from theBeijing 325-m Meteorological Tower. Environmental Sciences and Technology, 2009, 43(4):1030-1035.
8. Ting Ruan, Yawei Wang, Thanh Wang, Qinghua Zhang, Lei Ding, Jiyan Liu, Chang Wang, Guangbo Qu and Guibin Jiang*. Presence and Partitioning Behavior of Polyfluorinated Iodine Alkanes in Environmental Matrices around a Fluorochemical Manufacturing Plant: Another Possible Source for Perfluorinated Carboxylic Acids?.Environmental Sciences and Technology, 2010, 44 :5755–5761
9. Ting Ruan, Yawei Wang, Qinghua Zhang, Lei Ding, Pu Wang, Guangbo Qu, Chang Wang, Thanh Wang, Guibin Jiang*. Trace determination of airborne polyfluorinated iodine alkanes using multisorbent thermal desorption/gas chromatography/high resolution mass spectrometry. Journal of Chromatography A, 2010, 1217: 4439-4447